Friday 28 May 2021

28.05.21

 Dear Parents/Carers

Year 6 Parents

For those of you who have children who will be starting at Sweyne Park in September, we have uploaded the latest letter from the headteacher and other documents to the 'Transition' section of the Year 5 and 6 pages on our website.  Please go to 'Classes' and click on Year 5/6.

As you may know, Miss Sharman currently has a student teacher working alongside her in Sapphire class.  Miss Reale would like to introduce herself:

Dear Parents/Carers, 
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Miss Reale and I have been working with Miss Sharman in Sapphire Class as a student teacher. I will be working in Sapphire Class until the end of the school year. It has been great to teach the children so far and I am looking forward to welcoming them back after half term.
I hope you all have a lovely half term. 


After half term, Year 5 and 6 will begin their PSHE unit on 'Changing Me'.  A letter to parents about this has been uploaded to the school website.  

Have a lovely, restful half term and enjoy the sunshine while it lasts!
Miss Sharman, Mrs Devlin and Mrs Witherall